The holiday season means there will be plenty of parties and gatherings of family and friends. And while the tasty food, flowing drinks, enticing conversation and gift exchanges will surely be the focus on your Christmas parties, having some games and activities on hand is a great way to ensure your guests don’t get bored. These fun, festive and free adult Christmas printable games will keep your party guests occupied while their Christmas dinner is cooking. Just copy and paste these adult Christmas printable games into a Word document, print as many copies as you need, and enjoy!
Adult Christmas Printable Games
Don’t forget to check out InviteShop.com for a great collection of cheap custom holiday party invitations and custom holiday cards.
Christmas Carol Word Scramble
See if you can unscramble these classic carols before everyone else at the party.
llteit durmemr byo
o ocem lal ey iaflhutf
ti aecm opnu a nihmdgit lrace
mayr idd ouy owkn
yoj ot eht lowrd
ihwe essphhdre hectwda ethir lfoksc yb nihgt
o hylo ihgtn
khra eht reldah esalgn insg
hawt cihld si iths
ew reeth kigns fo eotrin aer
o ettill owtn fo hlebhmeet
elvo caem owdn ta rtascmhsi
gdoo gkni wnessaelc
I hrdae eth lsble no tramisshc yad
og eltl ti no het antionum
od ouy ahre wath i hera
aywa ni a agenrm
Christmas Carol Word Scramble Answer Key
little drummer boy
o come all ye faithful
it came upon a midnight clear
mary did you know
joy to the world
while shepherds watched their flocks by night
o holy night
hark the herald angels sing
what child is this
we three kings of orient are
o little town of bethlehem
love came down at christmas
good king wenceslas
I heard the bells on christmas day
go tell it on the mountain
do you hear what i hear
away in a manger
Biblical Christmas Quiz
1. What guided the three wise men to the baby Jesus?
2. What Roman emperor declared that all the world should be taxed?
3. What was Joseph’s hometown?
4. What did Mary wrap Jesus in?
5. What were the shepherds doing in the fields?
6. Where did Mary and Joseph go to escape Herod?
7. How old were the babies being killed under Herod’s orders?
8. Jesus was placed in a _______ to sleep.
9. Where did Herod send the three wise men?
10. Who gave the shepherds tidings of great joy?
Biblical Christmas Quiz Answers
1. A star
4. Swaddling cloth
5. Watching their flocks
7. Two years and under
10. The angel of the Lord
Name the Christmas Movie Quote
1. “You’ll shoot your eye out!”
2. “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.”
3. “What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I’ll throw a lasso around it and pull it down.”
4. “No child wants to play with a Charlie-in-the box.”
5. “Your Honor, every one of these letters is addressed to Santa Claus. The Post Office has delivered them. Therefore the Post Office Department, a branch of the Federal Government, recognizes this man Kris Kringle to be the one and only Santa Claus.
6. “It’s a membership to the Jelly of the Month Club.”
7. “We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup.”
8. “It’s Christmas Eve. It’s the one night of the year when we all act a little nicer, we smile a little easier, we cheer a little more. For a couple of hours out of the whole year we are the people that we always hoped we would be.”
9. “Oh, life is like that. Sometimes, at the height of our revelries, when our joy is at it’s zenith, when all is most right with the world, the most unthinkable disasters descend upon us.”
10. “Bless this highly nutritious microwavable macaroni and cheese dinner and the people who sold it on sale. Amen.”
11. “I’ve always had a thing for Santa Claus. In case you didn’t notice. It’s like some deep-seeded childhood thing.”
12. “And they’ll feast, feast, feast, feast. They’ll eat their Who-Pudding and rare Who-Roast Beast. But there’s something I just cannot stand in least… Oh no. I’m speaking in rhyme!”
13. “I want you to get married. I want you to have nine children. And if you only spend five minutes a day with each kid, that’s forty-five minutes, and I’d at least have time to go out and get a massage or something.”
14. “Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?”
15. “This is Christmas, the season of perpetual hope. And I don’t care if I have to get out on your runway and hitchhike. If it costs me everything I own, if I have to sell my soul to the devil himself, I am going to get home to my son.”
Name the Christmas Movie Quote Answer Key
2. A Christmas Story
3. It’s a Wonderful Life
4. Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer
5. Miracle on 34th Street
6. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
9. A Christmas Story
10. Home Alone
11. Bad Santa
12. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
13. White Christmas
14. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
15. Home Alone
Use these adult Christmas printable games as ice breakers or to help pass the time between the delicious Christmas dinner and the gift exchange. Merry Christmas!